Monday 14 January 2013

Taking a Break

I have decided to take a break from blogging for a while, busy with work and my family (as you can probably gather from my lack of posting!). Will blog when I get the chance but it won't be regularly, got to focus on other aspects of life this year!
 
I am thoroughly enjoyed seeing my blog grow, and I love seeing that despite the fact I haven't blogged in far too long, that people are still coming and checking out my previous posts :) Warms my heart.
 
All the best to my readers for 2013, we are aiming for us to have one our best years yet, lets see if we can make it happen, and I hope you do too :)
 
Ta ta, for now... it won't be forever, it just won't be very frequent

9 comments:

  1. Hi! We've recently launched the site www.Recipesup.com, on our website you can promote your blog. I invite you to go and take a look. Your blog will be in the top rank of Recipesup blogs. Hopefully your food blog will be up there in the top!

    www.Recipesup.com

    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,
    Your blog has caught our attention because of the quality of recipes.

    We would be delighted if you would join us at EveryRecipe so that we could link to it. We send thousands of visitors to our blogs on a weekly basis.

    Everyrecipe is a search engine that compiles the best Australian cooking sites and blogs from the Internet. It is a part of an international cooking search engine MyTaste.com, which is now operating in 40 countries all over the world.

    To join Everyrecipe, just go to www.everyrecipe.com.au/add-your-food-blog

    Kind regards,
    Everyrecipe.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Önemli giriş adreslerine buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriş
    betpark giriş
    XFHPTF

    ReplyDelete